· Used to help remove mouthpieces from trumpets & tubas.
· Put one on the console of your SUV and your cell phone won't slide forward when stopping
· Put one under your desk fan and it will stop that annoying rattle from the base.
· Great for holding hot or cold drinks.
· Cut tiny slits in one, and put in your potted plants to help retain moisture and keep weeds out.
· Helps to open "child-proof' bottles.
· Place around a needle so it pulls through easier while sewing.
· Use to twist sprinkler devices, and separate the hoses.
· Wrap around a butcher knife handle to avoid slipping.
· Use for extra grip to help remove the oil filter in a car.
· When squeezing juice, place under juicer to keep from sliding.
· Place a jar opener between the rod and the tile to keep your shower curtain from falling.
· Use a jar opener and a sheet metal screw to plug a leak in a water line until a plumber can
make a repair.
· Works great for shucking oysters!
· Place a clove of garlic in the jar opener. Roll on counter. The skin comes right off.
· Place a jar opener on a seat of a high chair to keep the baby from sliding down in the chair.
· Place a jar opener under a pet's food bowl. This prevents the bowl from "traveling" around
the kitchen floor.
· A jar opener is good for removing stuck light bulbs.
· Use as a trivet at a picnic.
· Opens jars or bottles of course!
· Holds the telephone when hands are slippery.
· Holds a cake in place on a counter while frosting.
· Put small pieces under frame edges to protect walls.
· Place a jar opener under a laptop computer to prevent sliding.
· A jar opener makes a great glass and cup coaster for your desk.
· Jar openers make great liners for drawers and makeup baskets.
· Use to unscrew the bottom of the blender to wash it.
· Works great under a cutting board to keep it from slipping when slicing veggies.
· In a pinch, use as an emergency lint remover.
· Place in between iron skillets when storing so they don't rust.
· What better than a mouse pad?
· Place jar opener under chair legs to keep chair from sliding.
· Place jar opener under table leg to help balance table.
· Keep in your car to help loosen up lug nuts on the tire wheel when you have to change a tire.
· Forget paper, use jar opener as a modern day business card.
· Works perfect for holidays when put under your turkey plate when you are carving to keep
the platter from sliding around.
· Jar openers are the new hot soap dishes so your soap doesn't slide off the bathtub.
· It gives you a good grip on a screwdriver for removing screws.
· Place under a throw rug to keep it from sliding on tile.
· Use it to remove rubber sole shoe stains and marks from linoleum floors.
· As an insole, it stops feet from sliding around in your shoe.
· They are especially useful for opening nail polish!
· When installing a new DVD player, use to twist off cable cords.
· Place under a plants to prevent discolored wood.
· Use to grip and carry heavy suitcases.
· Place under radar detector on your dashboard.
· Use to loosen a chuck key when inserting bits in a drill.
· Put under a standing picture frame to prevent sliding tables.
· Keep in a child's drawer to stop marbles from sliding around.
· When using an electric mixer, place under a sliding bowl.
· Hold a bottle with a jar opener to keep your hand warm and the bottle cold.
· Use under a plant so it won't fall off a stand when bumped.
· When transporting a hot bowl on a plate, put a jar opener on a plate and the bowl
on the jar opener so it won't slide around.
· While outside, place over your cup of tea so bugs won't fly in.
· Works good as a spare drainer stopper in the tub.
· When transporting your bike on the back of the car, place a jar opener under the legs
of the rack to prevent paint chipping.
· It's comfortable as an insole in shoes.
· Works as a safety measure under a ladder to prevent slipping.
· For those that put things on your speakers, helps to put under your objects to prevent
them from falling off when vibrating.